We stopped in Tombstone first and it was relatively quiet ..
not a lot of people there.
There was a real live wedding.. themed of course.. a" Shot Gun Wedding"
Some cowboys waiting for the gun fight in OK Corral.. fine looking folks in Tombstone.
We wandered around looking at store fronts and listening to the gun slingers suggesting we go to the OK Corral.. thanks guys but I got what I came for...
Met a wonderful 83 year old who emigrated to Tombstone by way of Missouri back in 1971... her name is America and she broke both her hips but was getting around very well with her pronged walking cane.
Lovely woman and really just a nice chat with her as well.
Lots of wonderful buildings and whatnot in this old western town..
but that will be for another time..
thanks for joining us on our stop in Tombstone..
we had a blast, hope you did too.
Thanks for coming along
Peace









Even though it's not that far from where my brother and family live in Sierra Vista -- and I've been in the area many times -- I'm not quite sure to make of Tombstone so I haven't visited it yet. Touristy, kitschy...but looks like it can be a great place for "people shots" as your photos show. Mayhaps I'll stop by there during these next 3 years...Superb portraits here, Big Sis. -- Hugs, Steve
ReplyDeleteYou went back did you? I remember the cemetary, not quite what I expected but then I've been spoilt by Barkerville.
ReplyDeleteNice street shots you got though, loved them!