Monday, February 4, 2013

Cyber Stalking

I spent the night going over this in my mind
and trying to make the right decision as to how to proceed with this.
I do not enjoy drawing my friends and family into issues that are more then a little irritating and really annoying.
I am an adult and should know how to proceed with dignity and grace.
Last night when I received word from a fellow photographer who is wintering in Mexico,
that a message had been left on HIS GALLERY page,
 I was really not knowing what the heck he was talking about.
Unique Gallery in Penticton is a GREAT gallery owned and operated by a friend Steve Hancock.
You most likely have heard about him and seen my posts of his gallery and his photographic art.
So he sent me a copy of the comments left
and I KNEW immediately who had done this.

The comments were accusing me of art theft and plagiarism of my deceased Mother in law's photographs.
Now any of you who know me personally
 know that no one was prouder of Winnie Horn's photographic skills then I,
and not once have I ever laid claim to anything someone else has ever done.

My concern was what to do and how to proceed with this bull stuff.
As this is always how it starts and certainly it always escaltes from that point.

I am not one to sit back and stay in the background when someone attacks others
 and it is hard to sit back when it is me being attacked.

So I have made a decision..
 and that is to publicly say who is doing this..

Her name is Patricia Horn and no, she is no relation to me what so ever.
Never has been and never will be.
She is a woman who has  a ton of education
 and I mean years of university in every sort of genre you can imagine.
She is smart and she is computer savvy.
 She is also really not right in the head.
She lives with her husband and four children in Victoria, British Columbia.
 At least that is where she lived in the past three years of personal and slanderous attacks.

This person starts off be coming at me through photographic connections ,
 always accusing me of theft and stealing others images.
Those of you who know me..
can only sit back and laugh
 as this is not only ludicrous but ridiculous
 as I would far rather further other photographers endeavors then my own!

Patricia Horn then moves on to say I am racist against Aboriginal people..
 not understanding I spent my career working with Native youth.

When this does not work
she then attacked and hacked our web sites where we had our business.
She continued to harass us.
Victoria University was found to be the site of these e-mails and it was reported.
That stopped, then she moved to her friends and started a campaign to harass and claim all sorts of heinous incidents regarding my husband Lee.
She was reported to the Victoria Police...
I am guessing that while they were sympathetic
they could NOT DO ANYTHING!!!
But the attacks of that nature stopped.
 FOR AWHILE!
She then went after Lee's son Darren in Yellowknife.
 She left nasty remarks on his professional site,
 he is a fine photographer in the north and has garnered a really wonderful reputation as such.

Apparently things escalated to a point where measures were taken
 and the harassment stopped once again.

I mentioned to Lee this was the first Christmas in  FOUR years we had not had to deal with this whack job.
But I spoke too soon as the harassment seems to have started all over again.

Now I do not know about any of you for sure ,
 but it would seem to me that no one would enjoy this..
 and I can tell you I do not enjoy it at all.
This person is certifiable and a bothersome bitch..........
.I do not say this as an insult to female dogs either.

So if you get any message regarding myself or my husband Lee on your personal sites,
 or your FB page.. please report it immediately.
And do not for a minute think that it would be a bad thing if you do report it..
she is crafty and she is cunning..
but make no mistake
 she is not alright in the mental department.
 She can talk a great game but seriously her entire life has been of getting what she wants and at any cost!!!

Why Me? She asked me for money a long time ago
 and I refused her saying she could get a job and earn the money and it would be far more meaningful.
But rest assured if this woman continues to come after me
I am not going to sit back and allow this to happen again and again.
IT STOPS AND IT STOPS NOW!
This stuff is against the law....

I hope each of you can find it in your hearts to forgive me for bringing you into this..
 but sometimes you just have to come forward and take a public stand against this stuff.
I am taking my stand
HERE and NOW!

Peace to each of you and please be kind to each other..
 kindness is by far a better thing to share then meanness.
PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment