OK this is something you see on Border Patrol or CNN..
you read about things like this in the paper
and often hear other people talking about this type of thing..
but you have never ever heard me talk about it from a first person point of view.
Lee and I were going to take the puppies for a walk
but it was SO windy that we cut it short..
so I was cutting up strawberries for dinner
and had just finished
when I see a vehicle travelling way too fast for here in the park!
Not leaving but arriving..
and right behind them is the Border Patrol!
Holy cow... they stopped about five RV's from us
and got out very quickly, hands on guns..
Next we see people milling around where the patrol vehicle is..
Now I ask you...
what are these people thinking?
IF there is a situation,
one might think an intelligent person would be anywhere but right there!!!
Dumb arsed folks...
Curiosity could get a person killed for crying out loud.
Now there is another vehicle with lights flashing coming from around behind us,
another patrol agent on an ATV coming through here at a fast paced clip.
The folks that JUST bloody well have to KNOW what is going on...
went around saying
"They have been caught"!
OK, now this all took place through our window and frankly it is disconcerting.
I walk the puppies early in the morning..
I am usually one of maybe three people out there.
I see Mary and she is outside the fence walking her dog..
I never really felt danger..
now I am not so certain.
My question is WHY on earth do these poor folks try to come here to the USA?
They are not welcome,
they have no jobs
and maybe it is still better then in Mexico
but why in God's name does Mexico not clean up it's act
and make living better for it's own people?
I am so sorry for the folks that try and try to get into the USA
and get caught only to be sent back to try again..
The drug cartel can go straight to hell for using it's own people
to smuggle drugs into this country(the USA).
It is a sad, sad situation..
and this folks, was not on TV or on the Internet..
it was right outside my window..
It may well be a way of life along this border from California to Texas..
but honest to goodness as a Canadian, it boggles my mind..
It is frightening.. it is real and it is in your face.
Cannot get any more real then that.
I no longer feel all that safe...
and I do not like that as I will not be a victim to circumstance.
BUT I do understand a little better what folks deal with on a daily ..
YES I said daily basis here in south Texas.
For now all is quiet on the border here in the Rio Grande Valley..
and you know I understand why people carry guns to protect themselves and those they love.
I may not agree with this
but I am saying, I do understand.
One hour later the Border Patrol are gone..
but I am certain that this is going to be THE story in our RV park tomorrow
and how close to the actual truth it will be
is any one's guess.
But I can tell you there are several Mexicans on their way back to Mexico.
And how was your day?
I want you to know that one needs to show compassion and kindness without question..
We hope that your day has shown you joy and goodness....
And as always we wish you,
each of you
PEACE
Wow...Wow.
ReplyDelete