We are a very long way from home and it seemed forever to get here.
Now we are here, I wonder WHY?
Why has it taken us three whole years to come back here?
It has always been a thing with me that I was always where I was supposed to be..
no matter what the event was, good bad or indifferent.
That was never more believable until now.
Lee and I have experienced a lot of different things since we left Canada...
not all bad and not all great..
but it brought us to this point............ in this place.
Mission, Texas at Bentsen Palms RV Resort.
It is beautiful, well kept and won the BEST mid sized park award for the entire country.
Our site is large, has a patio and we actually have real grass that is green and soft to walk on.
Flowers like lantana, bougainvillea,trumpet vines, butterflies, hummingbirds.
Please imagine the smell...
it is wonderful, tropical and really pleasant to the senses.
We turned the A/C on for a bit..
but when the sun went down, the A/C was turned off
and the windows all opened.
No furnace, no fireplace.. just air sublime, rich, fragrant air.
We went to find Mary and she was out with her dog, Houdi..
everyone here knows her.................. or of her
and they were all helpful as to where they had seen her.
But we could not find her or that wonderful doggie of hers.
So tomorrow we will definitely connect.
I will take my bike and find her.
On our walk, people stopped to say "welcome"
join us at such and such tomorrow..
we meet here at 4 for Happy Hour..
met a couple from Winnipeg....
interesting as that is where I went to Jr and Sr high school!
Got three loads of laundry done and outside to dry..
Had a nice relaxing evening , took the puppies for a very long walk
and they are presently passed out for the night.
The nicest thing is , tomorrow we do not have to drive any where.. yea!
So you might be thinking"Lee is sleeping in" and you would be so right.
We have a lot of exploring and adventures ahead of us this month..
and I want you to know we enjoy having you join us once again.
Be kind to all and smile, I hear it increases your face value...
and as always
PEACE
Glad that you arrived safe and sound... let the adventures begin!
ReplyDeleteNo captcha, yay
ReplyDeleteSounds awesome! Have fun!
ReplyDelete