Monday, March 11, 2013

Once in awhile...............

Sometimes we meet a person or people that make an indelible impression on us.
So much so that you really can hardly wait to see them again.
Lee and I are so very lucky in that we have made some incredible friends
 and most through OnlinePhotographers.
Gordon and Laura,
Jan and James,
 Frank and Annette,
Bill and Barb,
Steve,
Bill and Anne,
Bill M,
Sharon& Billy ,
Janet & Bob,
Tom & Millie
Dave T,
Ruth Anne & Doug,
 Brian C,
Pat.....
Now I might have left a name or two out
 but not because you do not rank right up there
but because in my mature years I forgot..
Now I want to mention two people in particular...

Gayle and John in Burnet, Texas.
We met them in" real" time four years ago
 and consider ourselves so lucky to have not only spent time with them
but got to know them a bit better over the time that has since passed.
 Gayle you are part of my heart now and always.
John you are one fine gentleman.

We are here in Burnet Texas for the express purpose to see John and Gayle once again..
we are a LOOOOOOOOONG way from home
and frankly it is so worth the miles to see such lovely people.

Gayle had us for a dinner tonight and oh my..
 the first most excellent meal I have had since I left home..
seriously.
Those of you who know me
know I do do the blowing smoke routine well at all!
Seafood salad, tuna salad, grapes, cantaloupe, cheeses, crackers and the best iced tea ever.
Not to mention those very special sweet pickles you made Gayle...
I have to say what a lovely treat it was to be able to enjoy food set out..
and with such good company.

Those of you who know me
 also know IF I have not seen you for a long time..
I tend to be a motor mouth.
 Almost like trying to get everything said in one fell swoop
 to make up for all the time that has passed us by!!!
For that I truly apologise, it appears to be a flaw in my otherwise sparkling personality!!!

Our next few days will be spent seeing,going and doing and creating new memories..
May I tell you all how blessed Lee and I really are to have such good people in our lives,
 both here, on the road and at home.
 Along with our families,
we could not be any luckier.

Thank you to each of you,
you have added such depth to our lives
 and to us as people.

We enjoy having you join us as always
 and please stay tuned for more adventures..

Take care of each other
and as always with Kindness.
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment