Well this morning is farewell to Tucson..
we leave in a few hours as we begin our trek northward.
We will not go far today as the pups are still in recovery mode.
So we will get to Casa Grande and stay put there until the first part of April.
We have friends from Osoyoos there and will share Easter with them..
From there we will go to my favourite place on the North American Continent!
Valley of Fire.
There are a few places I want to re-shoot.
After seeing all the professionals and all the photo group tours that have posted here, there and every where what they got..
I seem to think.. that I might try something different then what they did.
We have been going there for almost 15 years..
and as a result there are a few spots that beg another image at a different time of day.
Regarding our homeward drive... both of us are as anxious as we have ever been to return home..
now for us that means Canada..
We have enjoyed ourselves in the US and tried hard to improve their economy.(lol)
But it is time.. and we really would like to purchase a land based house again.
Living in the RV 24-7 is not only not for me
but it is also NOT for Lee.
We enjoy vacationing in the RV but not to live in permanently.
I need walls... and a bit more space then this.
Our real estate folks have tried their best to keep us up to date with what is on the market
and what pricing is doing in the valley.
So far I have seen a few things that show promise
but with things never ever being totally understood
I am more then certain the things we wanted are going to be compromised by things like two distinctly separate floors!
I am NOT doing stairs people!
And a large landscaped yard on a hill!
Not going to happen!
One floor please... open concept.. and two BATHROOMS..
oh my list goes on but you do not want to read that..
Suffice to say we have a list of wants and needs
some we will compromise on
others.. NOT at all!
So you see we do have our work cut out for us.
So does the realtor!!!
Thank you for joining us today..
it is week's end if you are a worker bee,
so enjoy your week-end.
We will check in from other places until we arrive back in our home country.
Until then be kind to yourself and others.
A Random Act of Kindness would be an excellent choice of things to do today.
Peace
When is your Yellowstone date? I will be going down there (just myself) the last 2 weeks of May. I'll keep an eye out for the shiny big RAM truck.
ReplyDeleteGlad theat you are reporting all is well on all fronts. Changes is good, it kept me young!!