So I do not want to be one of those people, that because they have a new thing in their life,
that I cannot talk of anything else.
New puppies take a great deal of time, dedication and patience.
It is somewhat like being a new parent all over again.
Today they were outside in a pen for about three hours and so was I!!!
First time in ten days..
so I realised that we both have lives beyond the puppies
and while we dearly love them to bits
it is time to start getting back to doing other things we both enjoy.
Having read all the stuff a new puppy owner might be inclined to read,
it is OK that we leave them safe and sound in a crate for a period of three hours tops..
so we are off to shoot some sunsets out in the desert tomorrow.
Fortunately for us it has become warmer and the clouds are rather attractive..
I have a deep love of Saguaro cactus
and we will attempt to find some of the more unusual ones.
The native Americans say that when one of their people die
their ashes are spread out in and amongst the cacti.
and when we see the tall standing cacti with all their characteristics
it is their ancestors standing watch over the desert.
I thought it was a great story to listen to.
But as we walk through and among the cacti
I am more then certain that the story passed down is more then a little true.
I am anxious to return to the photographic endeavors we have spent the last decade pursuing.
Leave it for awhile and if you enjoy shooting
you will know how we are feeling.
Time to get back out into the field.
So the blankets are all washed, the pen is all cleaned out..
Toys are wiped down, water and food bowls are taken care of..
now the training continues.
We will be good dog parents
and we will love these little imps for their entire life.
Now we are going to start taking pics again..
Thank you for staying with us during this past month..
with it's ups and downs..
the good, far outweighs anything else.
Be kind to anyone and everyone.. why?
Because you can!
Peace
Gosh how I wish I were with you guys shooting Saguaros in the sunset!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!
Great place to relax and enjoy the scenery! You sound like you're totally immersed now in 'life with puppies'! Sure. it's a bit of a game-changer but personally speaking, Houdi and I are happy we found each other!
ReplyDeleteYour pics are still going to be amazing even if you have to share some time now with your little cuties! Hugs!