Well Saturday was the day to join hundreds of thousands of people world wide and do a 2 hour photo walk.
Day was threatening weather wise, with the promise of a "sprinkle"!
There were 14 of us, most of whom I had never ever met before.
New folks in town.
We all gathered round for our picture for the newspaper and for the site that sponsored this event.
We were given maps to follow and it was rather ingenious...
as we wound our way through streets and alleys.
Catching some interesting things along the way.
Seems everyone had something they found interesting and worthy of some pixels.
Some had small point and shoot cameras, some used their cell phones.
It was all good, no matter what the choice in camera was.
On the way back to our start point we went past the Art Gallery that has a brand new show going on. Fibre Art.. and as they supported our photography show we stopped in to support their show and oh my what a lovely rendering of that facet of art.
Our "walk leader" as caught "chimping and I thought it a good image to show that our town and club is more then just images but it is fun as well.
We made our way to the last stop on our walk and I might add it was a fun place to stop too!Lots of excitement about cameras, how to and what should I ????? lovely group of people and a very fun way to spend a Sunday after noon.
I have a favourite image and I will share that with you here... all images taken with a 5D MK11 with a 24-105 LIS lens.
Thank you for coming along.. enjoyed having you.
Peace





I love that leaf shot as well and had picked it as a fav before we talked to you. That would have been a fun shoot to attend. :(
ReplyDeleteGood way to spend a day, sprinkle or not!
ReplyDelete