Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stony Plain, Alberta

Forgot... the post I THOUGHT I wrote was about where we currently are.
My youngest daughter Tiffany lives in a place called Stony Plain and it is outside of Edmonton and about 20,000 people.
We are in a beautiful RV Park called Camp N Class in case any of you go through the area. I highly recommend this park. Clean and very secure.
Fresh air, good drinking water, spaces and well managed.

The area around it is mostly small parcels of land to huge farms.. rolling hills and polars. Ponds, sloughs and cattle.. wide open spaces and did I mention clean air?

It is really beautiful this time of the year too.

We are here only until Friday morning at which time we head to Cochran Alberta... it is the nearest we could get to my cousin Heather's place.
We will be there for maybe three days and then we head to Wateron Nation Park.
Semi wilderness beckons.
I am almost "big placed out"!

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment