We went and visited with friends in their tranquil and beautiful backyard and had yet another time to enjoy a brand new puppy Miss Abby.
She is just so much a Baby and into everything , so inquisitive.
Just love her...
After coffee and delicious cornmeal and blueberry muffins, we had to leave for a lunch date.
Now we went to a place we have never been before, Cora's. Wow, it is like a special place for grown up kids... happy colours , bright and everything is made for you .. it is FRESH!!!
Lee ordered a thing called Ben-E-Dictine and I have never ever seen fruit cut like this and it was so very beautiful. I took pics with my cell phone(what a techie I am) but have not gotten to the point where I KNOW how to get them here! Another lesson for another day! Sigh
I enjoyed a spinach and cheddar crepe with fresh pineapple, strawberry and orange slices.
Seriously good.I would recommend this place to anyone that has the opportunity to go and enjoy a place called Cora's.
Lee and I sort of bummed around for a bit of the afternoon, but within an hour I was completely DONE! Too much asphalt , too many people and too hot.. had to get back out where I could see forever!Stores are all too big and people are all in such a rush to get some where. Not my idea of fun.
Back out to where we are parked and tranquility and peace once again reigned.Peace air and little or no traffic.I am so old.
We went out for an evening visit with folks we had met in Arizona a couple years ago.Lovely evening and got an opportunity to see some oil paintings. Man alive this lady is so good it was mind blowing. Already I am thinking "oh boy maybe I could get her to paint some camellias for us"! I do not even have a wall to hang it on for crying out loud!But she was that good.
We traded hiking stories and horror stories... lovely evening with good people.
All around good day with really nice folks from beginning to end.
Today our adventure includes going to the RV place we bought our rig, for tweaking.. you know small things they NEED to make right!
Once this is done, I am looking forward to being on our way to even more adventure; as we leave for Alberta Friday morning.
Take care people and have a great day
Peace
Sounds like you're getting into The Travel Groove and Mind-Set. There are things I want to get before heading down the road, too...Thinking about a solar panel for boondocking (Lance makes them for their trailers)and smaller doodads that always seem to say "Add to Cart" on Amazon! :o)
ReplyDeleteI am with you.Nice to get out and about but even nicer to be home to peace and quiet. Sounds like itchy feet are finally going to be scratched. Bet you two are glad to finally be on the move.
ReplyDelete