Sunday, March 27, 2011

March 27/11

Spring skipped this part of Nevada!
We went through snow,more snow and then some rain.
Ely is ugly and noisy.
I already miss my red rocks and sand!!!

Went out for Mexican last night,
company was good,
food sucked.
Threw up most of the night .
ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

I am cold and frankly cannot get warm..
Leaving as soon as Lee wakes up..
heading for Idaho
But first a stop for the BEST cup of coffee in the entire USA!!!
Bella's in Wells Nevada.

Home is looking mighty fine after 5 months on the road.
Only things I am missing is the WARMTH and the red rocks!!!

More from Mountain Home, Idaho tonight
Thanks for coming along

2 comments:

  1. An interesting drive it was too! Too bad you didn't enjoy your meal, we sure liked ours!

    Spring sure did miss here so far, did you notice it snowed last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep on keeping on Gaye!
    Heading home is a good thing......Buster might be waiting for you!
    So sorry about the food reaction - not good!
    Travel safe,

    ReplyDelete