It has been a few days since my last entry on this blog.
I have come to the conclusion that some of you that I thought knew me
DO NOT!!!
Now I am not in the least upset or anything.
BUT come on people!
I wrote that last blog completely tongue in cheek.
I was laughing so hard whist writing it , that I woke Lee up!
Truly it was in a fit of hilarity that I wrote that missive.
Now really, stringing grapefruit peels?
I certainly would think you would know I have more class then that and patience.
Those who know me , really know me...
would I ever sting real grapes?
I think not.
I have in the past, made some serious fun of the activities in an RV Park and those who joined in on them.
I just could not envision myself as a part of that type of community........... EVER!!!
I felt really bad about that... ok maybe not that bad!
But enough that I went to a line dancing class.
I had so much fun I could not believe it.
The couple that ran it were from Texas
and I have a deep affinity for most things Texan.
It was 90 minutes of cardio and I was exhausted when done.
I learned that just because I have danced most of my life
did not necessarily mean that I would be proficient at it!
In fact, I bust out a few of my old jive moves
and messed everyone within close range of me!!!
I confess, it was fun and really great exercise.
I also learned NOT ALL line dancing is created equal.
Some of you will know what I speak of. Nuff said!
This brings me to Bingo.. ok alright already!
I went
But after I wrote those scathing things about it.
I do not like it any better now.. but I am $12.00 richer!
I won. Oh stop that!
It was beginners luck and I all but fell on my face with complete boredom.
Nice folks but it is so not me.
Blongo Ball.. well come on who would not have mirthful moments with something named that?
I still have no idea what it is and I assure you I am not going to find out.
Not for you and not for me.
The Christmas decorations here are exactly what I said they were.
Something is added by most each day.
I have added nothing further then my wee pot of sparkling poinsettias with my Canadian Flag stuck in the middle.
The part about the two socks was true..
but we have no lights up and certainly nothing that draw any further attention then I do all by myself!!
I have no time ok?
Nor the inclination to find any place to store this "stuff" when the big festive season is over.
Now folks.. a permit to carry a concealed weapon!!!
You are as nuts as me!
Not even IF we could would we!
That was the biggest joke of all.
You see , it is not a possibility for Lee or I to get a permit to carry any kind of weapon here in Arizona.
WE would not anyway.
I am not a fan of guns nor do I want to ever carry one.
I might get pissed off and shoot someone!
Really can you even imagine me with a gun.
I value my life and was once again in the throes of a seriously comedic moment.
I am quite saddened that any of you were disappointed in me for thinking that I
A) took up with guns of any kind
B) would be in any way mean spirited enough to not make fun of this lifestyle we are enjoying.
C) was not in some way tickling your funny bone in some way.
So relax will ya?
WE are fine and we have not changed in any way.
I am having the time of my life and have not laughed this much in a long long time.
Both of us are busy and cannot for the life of either of us
understand where all this energy is coming from.
No wonder when we are in Osoyoos we do nothing!
WE are building up our reserves for when we leave again!!!
Today is the biggest street fair in Tucson.
So off we go.
I know it will be yet another marvellous adventure.
Hope that you have some fun where you are.
And remember I may have a complete breakdown
and come out with something truly funny again.
Next time I am gonna warn you, so you know!!!
Well Gaye,
ReplyDeleteIt's more that we DO know you and also know you well enough to believe you would/could/possibly/well...maybe not...but, then again...
It was nice hearing from you an the phone this morning. We were quite excited to learn you're finally getting a DOG!
I'm not sure a three-legged one is a good choice but your big heart always goes out to the under-dog...
At least you won't have to worry about it running too fast for you with your knees troubling you as they do.
Hurry and send us a picture of her! Laura's beside herself thinking that Millie will have a play pal when we visit!
Have fun as the festival today!
Hi Gaye,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great time in Tuscon - sounds wonderful!
I must say though that I am very surprised to hear you chose the female considering the health issues she carries - but as Gordon Said you have a big heart and I understand,
But now, do you want me to air-mail the medication to your box number or to the park you are staying at? The vet here locally said that the skin condition MUST be fully contained and eradicated before crossing the border here as it spreads quickly to wildlife.
I know you understood this, but it is still a lot to take on,
Should I send the full three months dose all at once? ( it is quite expensive)
Have a good day,
Esther
I need depends!!!!!
ReplyDelete