Well here I am again and right now I am musing.
Someone said to me recently that I tell everyone my stuff.
I had not thought that I did that ..
but upon looking back.
That might be partially correct.
In this day of social media and electronic everything, it becomes so easy to just post something.
Easy way to get your info out to more then just one person at a time.
In doing this, I have run amok with family members as they would like their private business kept just that way.. PRIVATE!
OK, I am exuberant and want so badly to share both good news and sad news..
now I am more careful............ so as not to over step any bounds with family and friends..
I get it..
Now more news..
I actually have Valley Fever!!!
Damnation.
Almost hacked up a lung on several occasions..went to the doc.. and for those of you who actually really know me, realise that is the very last thing I am gonna do!!
!But go I did.. put on a steroid did not work...it got worse...
Finally went to the Dr again and for the first time in over thirty years
I am actually on an antibiotic..
Seriously with my allergies this is a major thing.
On my fourth day and have done very well with only some minor issues.
Not coughing as hard but have no energy and really do not feel 100% YET!!!
Poor wee Scamp has it as well and when she coughs I almost break..
poor little thing
.Our friend Don Canning also has it and is also having a hell of a time fighting this..
it is an airborne fungus that attacks the lungs..
you get it in dry dusty windy places like TX.Utah,AZ,CA,NM..
and we were in all these places.
The incidence in over 60's is almost 140% higher this year then in 2009!
Lee and I move into our home May 15th..
we have all our trades lined up and hopefully everything will be done right and in good time..
Cannot recall what colours I picked
and have forgotten what our new furniture looks like!!!
Hell, I cannot remember what we have in storage!!!
Certainly is going to be fun seeing all this stuff again.
On May 26 we leave for Yellowstone.. can hardly wait..
we will do two weeks there with friends..
and then venture onto Waterton National Park to meet a very special person..
none other then Bill Morden!!
We will go on to Jasper with Bill and then leave him to come home..
That will be our last trip for awhile..
we will a house to put together..
and hopefully we will be having company..
right Darren?
Tiffany and boys
,Gordy and Laura,
Janice and Bob....
and??????
hey we have a whole one bedroom apartment..
so put your name in now.
Doggies go for a spa treatment tomorrow..
and then Lee and I are going to do a few errands..
not many as I do not have the energy to do much more...
To each of you still reading..
thank you and stay tuned there is more...
PEACE
No comments:
Post a Comment