Well we had a nice evening in Pendleton...
where we stopped there were a great many like us
..almost home.
The grass is so green here and soft.
The doggies loved it.
I mean seriously they have not experienced anything like it before.
Oh they had patches of grass here and there but it was always dry, crispy stuff.. and brownish.
This folks is luxurious!!!
And the bonus is dandelions!!!
Weather is is also lovely which made going for a walk simply a slice of what is best about mobility.
We cross the border today and I am anxiously looking forward to it.
We have a LOT to do and see and plan for in the next month.
Warranty work on the RV and then a house to inspect.
If all goes well we will then have decisions to make about a variety of issues.
Doctor appointments to make and a must is going to see our chiropractor.
Lee's neck has been "out" for about a month now and he really needs to see her.
Me as well.
Puppies need to go make acquaintances with their "At Home" vet and get a heart worm shot..
Then to the groomers!!!
They are both a bit rag tag looking.
While I personally think it is a cute look,
they deserve to be groomed nicely once in awhile.
I have read James Hagar's latest blog
and suggest if you see it on my Face Book page to please read it as well.
He is just back from a 6 week photo tour of Africa.
He is an excellent photographer and a sweetheart of a guy if you really must know.
In approximately 7 weeks we leave again for Yellowstone National Park.
This will be the LAST time I use my lovely 500 prime.
I am selling it right after we come back.
It is too expensive to use once in a blue moon
and in way too good a shape to leave sitting in a wonderful case.
So if you know anyone looking for a 500 Prime lens sometime around the end of June..
e-mail me.
It will be priced to sell.
Ditto a 2X converter(Canon)
a 1.4 TC
and a couple other things as I unpack.
.Please keep it in mind.............
This gear is in MINT condition and should have a happy owner who wants a big lens and will use it.
I am not feeling great at present..
I have a cold from going in and out of extreme temps...
so first thing I must do is get better..
In one of my THANK YOU posts I neglected to mention a very special couple who came to Tucson , rented a small class C RV and stayed in the park with us for a week.
I am so embarrassed to have missed them
as they are every bit as important to us as the people I did mention!
So to Janice and Bob Hale of San Diego, THANK YOU for your gift of friendship...
next year we come to you..
if we are still welcome.
So Folks I cannot reiterate how much we enjoy having you come along with us.
We feel like you are part of this adventure.
Thank you, each of you for you continued enthusiasm and contact.
You all make it so much richer just by being a part of it with us.
Be kind to yourselves and others and please Pay It Forward when ever and how ever you can.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment