OK so we arrived home around the 13th of April.
Sunny warm beautiful Okanogan day.
Peach and Apple trees in bloom and lake very calm.
Clouds hanging in the "just" right places and oh it feels good to be home again.
The RV park we are staying in is by far the nicest of all the places we have been in the last six months.
Large spaces, green grass and level pads.. patios and a view to die for.
Very clean, quiet and seemingly pastoral.
Surrounded by mountains and vineyards.
What could be nicer?
Not much.
The puppies love having soft grass to body surf in and they love it.
They also like a walk down to the lake...
oh and the ducks!!!
Weather went south on us and we had to get them each a sweater!
Little Miss Scamp has caught a cold!
Remember these are little desert dogs
and were until recently, in very hot places.
I myself have probably the NASTIEST cold/whatever I have ever had.
I do not get sick and do it very poorly!
Heck, I even went to the Dr.'s and for those of you who know me...
realise that I MUST be sick!
I would enjoy just soaking in a tub and going to bed BUT,... remember me?
I live in a 40 foot RV!
No tub to soak in.
So I am hacking and sputtering and leaking..
oh yeah ..............I know way too much info now right?
With cooler west coast like temps here in the interior, I am suffering.
Wanting to be outside enjoying this gorgeous place but not feeling too well to do this.
Cannot sleep either so....................... right..
you have it BLOG!!!
As of midnight last night Lee and I became the new owners of a home.
We bought it basically sight unseen off the Internet from a listing our agent sent us while we were in Overton, Nevada.
It is bigger then we originally planned for..
and it has way more then we ever anticipated.
It is also more money then we planned on spending.
BUT.............
there is always one of those right?
We got everything we wanted PLUS!
A dream professional kitchen(just when I was saying no more dinner parties)
State of the art bathrooms and fixtures..
and a really nice one bedroom self contained suite!
Open concept living area in the main part of the house,
HUGE back yard and RV parking..
There is a deck and a grassy area for the puppies
and there is also room for Lee to store his tools and boy stuff.
We take possession May 15th..
that is the day we are supposed to leave to join friends in Yellowstone!
There are a few things I want done..
like the entire place re-painted!
Some minor repairs done, new locks
then I have to go furniture shopping.
Now that is going to be so much fun.
I have not done that in years.
Now we will once again have a tub to soak in
and a place for friends and family to come visit.
A place for Grand kids to come..
and a great meeting room for friends...
Gordon and Laura of course you have YOUR own room when ever you want
for whatever time you want.. hell you could move in.. hahahaha
So Janice and Bob.
please would you consider letting us re-pay your many kindnesses and come stay with us sometime?
Julie and Geoff that turkey dinner is waiting for you along with a great celebration of your 40th Birthday!!!
Tiffany and boys... you have a place to once again come and enjoy the lake, the water rides and the bungee jumping. Plus if there is any way, we will keep the tree house just for Ben and Mason!
Mich and Marc, I know that you will be busy moving into your own new palace...
but you do know there is Always an open invite to you both anytime to come.
I know that "Oh-So-Useless" is not your fave destination
but Mich you could do such amazing things in this kitchen!!!
And you know how Lee LOVES your cooking!
The house will not be as we want it for a while
as we will not even get home from Yellowstone until mid June sometime..
then the work begins.
But if you are in the area and want to visit................... please drop on by.
We will not have land lines..
so if you know the cell # .....................call..
if you do not have that number e-mail me and I will see you get it.
I am not posting the address here but again,
if you need it
give me a shout.
What exciting times these are.
Now to get better and enjoy them... sigh...
Each day brings something terrific..
and I certainly do not want to miss any opportunity to do terrific.
We thank you all for coming along with us up to now and will always try to entertain you with our travels and adventures.
Be kind to all living creatures and Pay it forward when ever you can.
Peace
No comments:
Post a Comment