Well another day and a new location...
seems we are spending a lot of time trying to get to where we want to be!
Let me tell you how wonderful total strangers can be first...
The dealership in Mountain Home Idaho..
they were really fantastic.
They got our tailgate working and whereby we could use it.. no cost!
They also offered to order a new tailgate and install it for us but on Tuesday..
we were so grateful to them for what they did
I just had to say something..
wonderful folks are truly everywhere
and it is pretty doggone nice when you are the recipient!
Left around 8:30 am and had lunch at Bella's in Wells NV.
They have scrumdillyicious food all of which is made or prepared right on site and no microwave!!!Excellent stop and onward to our next stop in Ely NV.
Now this place is truly not on my radar for anything...
but it is a stopover...
so enough said.
We are warm, safe and have wifi and our sat system is working terrific..
we are watching Global Vancouver right now!!
We leave early tomorrow for Hurricane Utah.
And I can hardly wait as there are so many places in that general area we plan on visiting with our cameras.
Our friends from Osoyoos ,the Canning's will already be there
and we should enjoy their company for a few days before they leave for AZ.
Some of you already know that I got a lovely new cell phone( a first for me)
and with the roaming charges I turned it off.
If I messed with the Sim card I would void my warranty so..
I am at a loss without my texting and immediate posting abilities I had.
Not only that I cannot text my family or friends..
so I have decided to bite the bullet (so to speak )and buy a new cell phone down here and go with an international monthly card that will allow me to pay as I go.
Am going into St George on Black Friday!!!!
WISH ME LUCK!
I can take pics, text, and e-mail or call anyone anywhere in North America.
I cannot believe how quickly I became addicted to a cell phone.
They are just so convenient and immediate!
Just so you know
I am hoping that sometime in my lifetime
I hope I get to see and use a quantum computer!
I am going to get a tee shirt that simply says "Q-Bits"!
Seriously I am a dunce in Quantum Physics
but I dearly love when a lecturer explains the whole thing in a manner I find not only fascinating but understandable..
Listened to three lectures given in Calgary Alberta by a South African, Neil Turok and loved each and every minute of it.
Imagine that will you.
So our journey continues and I want ot thank you again for your joining us..
We love having you along.
Peace always
Yes, cellphones are cool beans, Big Sis! I just bought a car charger for mine. I have a GoPhone and pay $100 for minutes that have a year's expiration date. And I too have learned how to text -- and even take cell phone pics! I'll have to remember Bella's in Wells as I might keep Discovery there when I backpack the Jarbidge Mountains in June or July. Sounds like you're having fun -- and good luck right from the get-go! -- Hugs, L'il Bro
ReplyDelete