As you can see from my latest blog.. we now have a brand new internet gizmo.. it is Millenicom/Verizon 20 gig.. plenty for us.. this is a good deal and we are just not re-hooked up. Have not used it enough to tell if it is better then any previous server type things. Time will tell.
The Ghost town was seven long dusty miles of terrible road to get to and in the middle of the desert at 80 degreesF!
It was well done and thought out.. obviously a lot of work.
Enjoyable to see.
I got heat stroke and that was not overly fun.
My fault too, so no blame but on my own shoulders!
Visited a another date farm and got the best peanut brittle ever!
saw a bridge to nowhere, designed by the man that also did the Golden Gate Bridge in San Fransisco.
Have no idea what it is for or anything as it truly goes nowhere!
I love watching the labourers picking vegetables.
That is such hard work and it is humbling to watch them work.
I would love to go into the fields and photograph them.
I need to go ask the owners of the property and I doubt I am ever going to get that opportunity.. but what shots they would be.
They are nothing like a crop of celery being harvested, the smell to me is wonderful.
The way the fields are irrigated here is also super interesting to see.
They flood sections of the fields and then it all soaks in and voila stuff grows and quickly too.
Turn around on fields is very quick here.
We are finally venturing into Mexico today with friends..
then tomorrow we head for San Diego.
Now this is going to be fun and I can hardly wait..
So once again thank you for joining us.. and we will talk to you soon.
Gaye and Lee
Very much looking forward to hearing about Mexico and your upcoming trip to California.
ReplyDeleteTravel safe you two......:~)