Great weather for travelling I tell you!
Sunny skies, patches of blue and wonderful rolling clouds.
Much different then the trip last year through this very same area!!!
Sure looks different with no fog or rain!!!
Found a nice safe park right across from Wally World.
So we attempted to stock up on fresh fruit and veggies.
Really disappointed in this store(which is relatively new too)as the selection was just not up to what I thought I might find..
I still managed to leave a fair chunk of change there anyway.
Saw lots of hawks along the way and few deer that crossed over to the other side..
thanks largely due to a truck!
There in nothing of note to tell you this time around
as we are merely making miles to get to where we start the fun.
So just thought we would stop and say hi there to you and wish you well.
We make for Ash Springs Nevada tomorrow.
Just an overnight for us
but they make the BEST darned hamburger in the entire union!!!
More from another state next time.
Take care
Sounds wonderful Gaye,
ReplyDeleteOne the way to Paradise,
Great to hear all about it,
( snow expected here overnight on passes etc)
Enjoy,
Esther
Ha! We're gearing up for the Arctic front with snow forecast over the next week!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till we can go south too!
Lee and Gaye, we are so jealous, you are on the road and going through areas I would stop for days or more. And some of our best friends here are heading for 10 days in the Caribbean. We stay home and expect snow, maybe. In a few years maybe we can join you, too.
ReplyDeleteHave a great adventure and may all your travels go well and mechanically uneventful.
Tom and Millie