Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Cha-Cha- Changes

Well here we are at yet another crossroads.

It is with heavy heart that I bid many of you a fond fare well,
no we are not moving again.
We are changing our live style yet again.

We will NOT be going south this year and possibly any year in the future.
Lee and I have decided to put our 5th foot RV up for sale
 and also we will be selling our monster truck..
40 feet of pure luxury did us proud for almost three years..
we traveled to Texas and points in between.
WE explored places we never dreamed of
and met so many fabulous folks along our way.
 That alone is good enough to carry us forward into the next phase.

It has always been said that one should grab today with everything you have
and do not put off anything important for another day.
 Do not save those "Good Dishes" for a special occasion.
 Every day is a special occasion!
Do not wait until another time to go see a friend, a family member,.
 if you are able, do it now..
 time is so very precious and should not be squandered with any reasonable purpose.

The is a bitter sweet sadness involved here as I truly loved exploring those beautiful red rock canyons and washes...
fell in love with some places that hold more then just a little magic for me.
I say farewell to those adventures and am secure with my wonderful memories and thousands of images.

I am certain many of you will be surprised and perhaps even shocked at this change of plans for us.
We have not made this decision as an over night thing.. we deliberated long and hard over it and came to the conclusion it is the best and safest thing to do .

It comes to mind that this will be the first time we spend an entire year here in Osoyoos.. and that just might drive me insane.. it is sunless here all winter and I hate grey.. so dealing with this is going to be one of my challenges. The other is keeping busy and finding things to do..

It is time for us to say thank you to some very special people. you made our lives richer, more fun, more interesting and gave us far more then you ever took. WE are grateful to each and everyone of you.
It is our hope that in your lives, you seek that which brings you joy and peace,
and whatever it is that makes you smile large!

It has been a slice to have travelled to the places and met the folks we have, the memories will last a lifetime.

So we bid you fond farewell and wish you nothing but safety in your travels and adventures

As always
PEACE

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been great reading about your travels over the last few years but we know that as circumstances change, so must life. Thanks for taking us along on your adventures! Be well and stay sane!
    Hugs from us both
    "Bear" and Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always come back to the island in January to celebrate your birthdays and anniversary like you did years ago. I am sure that all four of you will find something to keep you smiling. You will always have a room at the Howe's home.' when you grow too crazy with the 'dry cold'. haha This was a difficult decision we are sure. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 years of joy, another chapter ended, yet, another chapter to begin, fresh pages to be filled. I am sure it will also be filled with excitements and challenges, just a direction you are not used to. In time, you will look back and said to yourself.. Am I ever glad I did that!

    While nothing sexy and exciting as your southern destinations, I am going to echo Laura's statement, if you ever need to 'moisturize' your joints, there is always a bed in Victoria ready for you.

    ReplyDelete