After 4.5 months on the road we are once again back home in Osoyoos.
As we were in several climate zones I had clothes for each of them!
That was never a problem until we got back!
The unloading is taking SO long!!!
We are still unloading and most likely will be for another couple of days.
I say this now and hopefully can carry through on it.
NEXT TIME NOT GOING TO TAKE NEAR THE STUFF!!!!
Yeah right.
We will see when the time comes.
It has not quite hit home yet that we are in one place so to speak for at least 6 months..
and there is a lot of stuff to do .
I am pleased as punch that we had such a great time this year.
Our adventures were so fantastic on so many levels.
For me personally I achieved goals I thought not possible.
It was totally exhilerating to have been able to accomplish the things I did.
Highlights?
~Photographing so much incredible art in southern Arizona,
Tubac to be exact.
~Meeting up with" terrific people" and having a LOT of fun with them in a variety of places
We thank you for the friendhip and the great times.
~THE BIRTHDAY PARTY to end any party ever..
the BEST DAMN surprise I ever had in my whole life!!
Thank you to two "VERY SPECIA"L people for that!.
~San Diego CA... and super friends showing us evertyhing we wanted PLUS!!!!
~Meeting up with really old and dear friends in Moab for an adventure of a lifetime
~Trekking to Landscape Arch in Arches National Park and then to top that making it all the way to the top at Delicate Arch!
A personal best for me.
~ Wii..... and cow racing.. you gotta participate before you groan.
Never heard grown people laugh so much and for so long.
~ My guy Lee, he makes it hard not to enjoy oneself.
He is laid back and such a good guy.
Careful driver and pretty cool in stressful times
~ mostly it was all of you who followed along with us .
Thank you for coming along
I will be blogging again next time but it will all change in the presentation.
Less words and images next time..
Changing the format too.
Do not want to get stale and have you thinking "oh how boring"!
Have a great spring , summer and fall where ever you may be.
Do it in good health and with joy.
Thanks Again.
Gaye and Lee
We enjoyed every mile - the time just flew by and now you are home and on to different adventures.
ReplyDeleteOh my - this could mean anything......and I am looking forward to it all.
Enjoyed the blog very much Gaye,
Until next time,
☺☺☺☺
"Meeting up with really old and dear friends in Moab for an adventure of a lifetime"
ReplyDeleteWe must be getting old, we got the seniors rates at some of the places...
I've unpacked, cleaned the trailer and the truck, you'll never guess how many M&M's I found in the back seat! I wonder how they got there?
And rocks! Lucy...I mean Laura sure is getting a nice collection of red rocks!
We had fun following your blog AND meeting up with you two in Moab!